Vacancy Welder on Passenger Vessel
Voyage duration:7 months
Sailing area:EU, USA
Vessel type:Passenger Vessel
Vessel name:SCARLET LADY
Year of vessel's construction:2019
Salary:1898 $ per month
• Minimum 12 months experience as Repairman onboard or ashore. • Must hold recognized Welding certificate. • All certificates as required by the STCW code for this position. • Good command of the English Language.
***URGENT*** PERSONAL INTERVIEW IN ODESSA, UKRAINE ON 24 JUNE 2019
• Assists plumbers in the maintenance and repair of all piping related to Hotel Operations including but not limited to fresh
water, black water, grey water and drains.
• Carries out repair and maintenance of Technical and plumbing equipment in galleys, bars and pantries.
• Responsible for the general maintenance of plumbing and piping system within the Hotel areas of responsibility.
• Operates as the vessels nominated Welder including Gas, Electric, TIG and MIG.
• Operates the Lathe machine, Milling machine and all common shop equipment.
• Undertakes most steelwork onboard including stainless steel.
Download Application form by using link http://ismira-odessa.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ISMIRA-APPLICATION-TECHNICAL-DEPARTMENT.doc
Sent your Application to email@example.com with mark ‘Virgin Voyages’
Do not hesitate to contact us:
• Repairs and maintains non-electrical Laundry equipment.
Please log in to view the employer that posted the vacancy.