Welcome to the website for Seafarers - find your job today
Ukrcrewing.com.ua - is a website helping to find job to seafarers worldwide and providing manning to crew companies as well.
We provide daily update of vacancies, confirmed Employers' details and seafarers' database which is kept up-to-date.
- to sign up and fill in a CV - free of charge
- to see companies which have posted vacancies - free of charge
- possibility to apply for unlimited number of vacancies - free of charge
- notifications of new vacancies to E-mail - free of charge
- CV in the TOP is visible to everyone! Any Employer can contact you. Even not having special access to seafarers' database.
- Publication in handbook "Crewing Guide" - learn more
- To sign up and fill in all Employer's information, logo, form, location map. No limits in adding addresses and telephone numbers - free of charge.
- Access to seafarers' CVs posted in TOP - free of charge
- Access to the whole base of seafarers' CVs - more than 48 000 CVs - learn more
- To post unlimited number of vacancies - learn more
- New and updated CVs' e-mailing. Helps in finding seafarers - learn more
- Market investigation - comparison of wage at maritime market. Data since December, 2009 - learn more
- Banner advertisements - learn more
- Articles with announcement at website's main page. Are visible to all seafarers. Are well-indexed by search systems - learn more
With immediate effect, we are looking for a: Recruitment Manager / Headhunter to be based at our office in Odessa, Ukraine.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
To apply please visit our Careers section at: https://www.uniteammarine.com/careers/
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
AND THEIR FAMILIES
Recovery and increasing of reimbursement to seafarers
and their families.
Wages arrears recovery from shipowners.
+ 38 ( 099) 921- 81-75
|www.bolsun.com.ua||Free lawyer's advice now!|
15, Preobrazhenskaya str., Off. 10, Odessa
tel : +38 (048) 753-05-00
AKMAR TRANSPORT LTD , Odessa provide Crew for a fleet of about 100 Bulk Carriers (Handysize, Supramax, Panamax, Kamsarmax, Capesize) and of about 50 Tankers (Chemical, Aframax, Suezmax, VLCC).
The most of our Clients based in Greece and they are some of the biggest / serious Shipping Management Companies.
Our company has open vacancies on monthly basis for the ranks of:
12A Gagarin avenue, office 502
Crewing agency TECHMARINE invites
Officers and Ratings with experience on such types of vessels:
AND PROVIDES THE OPPORTUNITY TO EVALUATE THE KNOWLEDGE
AND INVITES ALL RANK SEAMEN
TO PASS SEAGULL CES 7.0 TEST FREE OF CHARGE
Looking through the information on the Web you can often come across the opinion that working on a yacht is a kind of “jail on water”. While other people say on the contrary that this is a great opportunity to earn money traveling around the world. So where is the truth?
According to Rob Jackson, professor of Stanford University, in 2020 carbon dioxide emissions decreased by 5%. The main “pollutants” are diesel engines and boiler plants of sea-going ships. People cannot refuse to move forward, but the opportunity to reduce the level of their influence on the environment is still there.
The independent maritime consulting centre Drewry Shipping determined a standard wage rate for each country that traditionally "supplies" the world’s merchant fleet market with the largest number of seamen
|Master||30.01.2021||from 3600 $|
|Cook||28.01.2021||from 1100 $|
|Chief Officer||28.01.2021||from 2600 $|
|Mess Boy||21.01.2021||from 800 $|
|Cook||20.01.2021||from 1050 $|
|Electrical Engineer||20.01.2021||from 3000 $|
|Motorman 1st class||19.01.2021||from 989 $|
|2nd Engineer||19.01.2021||2300 $|
|Able Seaman||19.01.2021||989 $|
|Motorman 2nd class||24.01.2021||650 $|
|Electric CadetEngine Cadet||19.01.2021||350 $|
|Able Seaman||20.01.2021||1600 $|
|4th EngineerMotorman-Oiler||10.02.2021||2500 $|
|Chief OfficerMaster||20.01.2021||10500 $|
|Ordinary SeamanDeck Cadet||18.02.2021||1000 $|
|Motorman 2nd classWiper||21.01.2021||1100 $|
|Ordinary Seaman||31.01.2021||1300 $|
|Chief Officer||20.11.2020||115000 $|